Weight Watchers Photo shoot pics...

I asked Weight Watchers if the could send me a couple pictures of me from my photo shoot, and they emailed me these three pics. I think these are cute pictures. I really don't know what I was laughing about in the second picture, but it's still a good one because I think it shows my personality. I think that first one is really cute. I think I look a lot like my mom there!


This is a picture of my mom. I think I look like my mom in that second picture! Pretty neat I think! :)





Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Teresa said…
You do look like your mom. She was such a happy person and full of so much joy. She would be so proud of you. Not just in your weight loss but in your life. Her greatest joy was being a mother and one of her battles was her weight. Not that I think she was ever heavy but that through her life people made her feel like she was heavy. I think she would want you to know that the greatest joy you can have is loving yourself as a child of God.
Thanks Aunt Teresa!

Popular Posts