Question:

Is it insulting to my readers to ask for money on my weight loss blog? I have done the work to get to where I'm at, to lose the 42 pounds, I am the one who is choosing to eat better to be healthy and lead a healthier lifestyle. Do I think it's insulting? No, not at all. If someone wants to donate money to me so I can buy that awesome workout "Insanity" then I think it's okay. I am so grateful to anyone that wants to do so. Besides, I'm not asking for people to donate money for liposuction. I want to buy a workout video so that I can work off the fat, not suck it off my body. There's a difference in the two.
So, what do you all think? Is it unethical for me to ask for money to buy a workout program? Thanks so much for your opinions everyone! :)

Comments

Miz said…
Id say NOT insulting at all.

people can give.
not give.
and move on :)
Blossom said…
I don't think it's unethical. People can do what they choose. Good luck with it.
Foodie McBody said…
Not insulting. But how much IS this darn insanity thing? I'm guessing it costs more than the 30Day Shred! LOL
Blossom said…
It's not unethical...but I'm not sure how much you'll get. Good luck with it.
Brad said…
Not insulting at all. It never hurts to ask. ;)
The Insanity program is about $120.00. I really want to get it. I'm totally willing to push myself and work hard to get the body I want. We'll see how this donation thing goes. It never hurts to ask right? :)
holleyva said…
Hello Babycakes!! MISSED YA!!! Sorry for the delay of responses. Keep up the good work and dont let anything stand any your way. Its hard, but I know you can do it- I see it!!!!

Your friend Holleyva

Popular Posts