Working out and stuff...

I've been working out a lot lately but have sort of let the blog thing go for a while. Sorry guys. :)
Today I went running again, yesterday I went biking, and the other days I have been doing a lot of running. My shoes are so worn out they are like skin flaps! My feet hurt a lot, and I can't wait to  buy new running shoes. Life has been crazy and busy. I'm looking for a job. I'm excited about it too. I haven't earned a paycheck for about 10 years now. It's been a while since I've worked. Okay, let me rephrase that. It's been a long time since I've earned a paycheck. I've been a mom for this long, I consider that work as well, I just haven't gotten paid for it. If only I could get paid as a mom I'd earn a six figure income! lol

So, even though I've been busy and I haven't blogged for a while, I'm still dedicated to being healthy. Getting some sort of exercise done every day, making healthy decisions when I'm eating, and being a good example to those around me, especially my family.
Anyways, that's it for today. Just wanted to let you all know what's goin' on with me. Hope you all had a good day today! later all!

Comments

Popular Posts