The 31st Prefontaine Memorial run!!

My progress so far, in my face....
taken on 9/22/2010
taken on 3/12/2008

So I did the Prefontaine run on the 18th of September! It was fun, very challenging, and exciting to be able to take part in. Last year I did the 6 mile run in 1 hour 30 minutes. This year I did it in 1 hour 18 minutes 27 seconds!! I did 12 minutes better then last year, and I'm so proud of that! Here is a link to the website that holds my race results. 31rst Prefontaine Memorial Run

It's not spectacular or anything, but it's better, and I'm so proud of myself that I did better then my time last year! Here are a couple pictures that I took after I got home from the run!

Here's my race number! I'm so proud of this number because it belonged to me!

My foot was burning while I was running, and also after I finished the run. This is why it was burning, I had a huge blister! OUCH!


Here are my battle scars from the run! I got a few burns on my skin from my sports bra. I'm thinkin' it's time for a new sports bra. lol Trust me, it hurt bad!



.... and this is my progress so far.......



We I am looking forward to doing the next Prefontaine run again next year. I will be doing even better then too! I can't wait to test myself and see how much better I can do this!

I want to tell anyone that reads my blog, please don't ever give up on yourself! You truly are worth the effort it takes to get healthy and to live a full and happy life. Do it for your loved ones, but most of all do it for yourself!! You can do this! Stop dreamin' about it and make it happen!!!

Comments

Popular Posts