My First Insanity Fit Test workout!

I bought the Insanity beachbody workout from a friend and received it the other day.


I was so excited that I couldn't sleep, I actually woke up early this morning. I got my 2 older kids ready for school, got my other 2 to sleep, and then started to workout. HOLY. COW. That program was so hard, and very challenging! I started to sweat buckets in only 10 minutes. When I go out running, I usually don't start sweating buckets until I've been running for about 40 minutes, and even then it's not as much sweat as this workout was. It was definitely challenging, and a few tears came to my eyes afterwards, but I will never give up on myself, never. I'm going to keep pushing play every day. That is the only way I will get better is to push myself, and this program is certainly gonna do it!








Okay guys, here are my results
 from my Insanity Fit Test......

I'm determined to keep pushing play every day no matter what. It's gonna get hard, and there will be times that I want to quit, but that wouldn't be the answer, because in the long run I would be giving up on myself, and I can't do that. I will never go that. Gotta keep pushing play!!!

Comments

Popular Posts