My Insane progress!

Hi there everyone! Okay, you all probably think I've fallen off the planet because I haven't blogged much at all lately. I'm still here, just really busy with life, husband, kids, looking for a job, Facebook..... lol
I am buying the Insanity program from a friend. It's the Beach body workout program that I've wanted for a very long time! I'm excited that my Facebook friend sold it to me for a great price! It's not here yet, but I am thrilled to start torturing myself with that crazy workout when it gets here! I thought I'd get a head start on the progress pics before I started the Insanity workout, so I took these pictures today. Let me just say that these pictures were THE HARDEST for me to post. One major reason, my belly. I hate it! It's the last thing that has been really resistant to all the running I've been doing. It simply loves hanging around that it won't go away! (PUN INTENDED by the way! LOL) I'm totally sick of hiding this ugly truth from people. This is the last trouble spot that I've been hiding for this many months. So, now everyone will knows my ugly secret that I've been hiding. I posted these pictures of my stomach to be accountable to everyone and myself about my body, and also so I can show where I'm at currently with my weight loss/ health journey. These pictures were super hard to post, especially because my belly is out for the world to see. I posted them for no one else but myself. I did it so that I can hopefully inspire all the moms out there that might see my pictures that it is possible with hard work and eating right and an iron will that a woman (or man) can get that flat stomach without the help of liposuction. Hey, let's be honest, I don't have the money for that. If I did, well, I still don't think I'd get lipo. I'd work hard to get the body I want!

I'm gonna get there, I'm determined. I want to succeed! I want to be the person that hopefully will inspire someone else out there to want to get healthy too. It's not impossible, you just got to want something bad enough. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Comments

Popular Posts