Never give up on yourself, NEVER!!



Progress means to take one step at a time no matter how frustrating it might be, to choose to create a goal and go for it! To dare to believe in yourself again! I dared to believe in myself again, and this is how far I've come! Never give up on yourself! You are worth it!! I had a moment while I was putting these two photos together when I stopped, realized how far I've come, and cried. It means a lot to me to be proud of myself these days. There is a big difference in these two pictures, besides the physical changes. I used to not be proud of myself at all, I was depressed and therefore ate a lot, and then the cycle would start all over again. I hated myself for how I had let myself go, I had become lazy and didn't care. I'm not sure exactly when that happened, but I am glad that I dared to believe in myself again. Saying that sentence "I believe in myself" will do wonders for a person, I know it has for me!

Comments

Popular Posts