Just call me.....

Coach Andrea!! Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? Good I hope. I'm now a Independent Team Beachbody coach and I'm totally excited about it! If you're not familiar about Beachbody, then this may ring a bell. Have you ever heard of Insanity? P90X? Turbo Fire? Power90? Brazil Butt Lift? There are many other amazing workout programs that Beachbody has. As you've probably seen I'm doing Insanity, and so far have gotten amazing results from it! I'm excited to be part a Beachbody coach and to share these wonderful products with everyone. They truly work, and are worth every single penny.
I would love to help others to get fit and healthy, this is truly a dream that I've had ever starting my own journey over 2 1/2 years ago. I would love to be any one's coach out there and help you succeed at this weight loss thing. Who would have thought that 2 1/2 years later I would become a Beachbody coach? I'm glad I took a chance in myself and starting dreaming again, that I started creating goals to achieve again, that I started living life again instead of just existing in it. Let me be there for you to help you start to achieve your dreams. Let's do this!!

Comments

Dianna said…
Wow, Andrea! Your journey has been an amazing one. I wish I could hire you. Six years ago I lost 40 pounds and now I have gained it all back and a little more. :( We live in the Middle East now and it is difficult to follow any kind of meal plan 100% because food choices are not reliable. Well, more power to you!
Hi Dianna! Thankyou!

Popular Posts