"Impossible"

I heard this beautiful poem tonight, and I copied it down so that I could share it with you all. How many times have you been told that you will never be able to accomplish a particular task? That something was just impossible and too hard or too difficult to do? Has that made you mad that someone dared to tell you that you couldn't do something? Have you ever told yourself that you couldn't accomplish something? I'm going to tell you all something. It's time to stop letting other people tell you what you CAN'T do. Stop telling yourself what you CAN'T do. You are so much stronger than you give yourselves credit for! Each of us has the power to change. Change CAN happen, it just takes time. I'm dedicating this poem to each and every person that reads it.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IMPOSSIBLE!

Comments

Popular Posts