My name acronym!

‎And I give to you with my pleasure my best work yet! My name acronym! Da da da donnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This is how nerdy I get when I'm on Facebook! lol)


1: A=Amazing


2: N=Never Quits

3: D=Determined

4: R=Ready for anything

5: E=Extra nerdy when on Facebook

6: A=A little slow but brilliant at the same time



7: C=Clumsy but does it on purpose to get attention

8: O=Obviously the cutest one when entering any room

9: T=The most humble one you will ever meet!

10:E= Extra understanding to everyone I meet except to the stupid drivers I encounter on the road that make me crazy!!!

11: L=Loving to all mammals except for the crazy humans that I encounter when I'm driving down the road....

12: L= Listens to every single word you will say when you're talking as I interrupt you from the very beginning of your sentence......

Comments

MizFit said…
love this!
off to do my daughters (first. with her :)) then mine...

Popular Posts