Excited!

I have something exciting to tell everyone! I went on a great bike ride yesterday!! What? You didn't think that was exciting? lol Well, even though that bike ride wasn't "exciting", it was SO nice to get out of the house and to see the beautiful world that passes by way too fast when I'm in my car! Seriously, have you ever tried to slow down and just smell the roses? It's amazing what you notice when you get out of your car and use the things at the end of your legs, I believe they are called feet? lol People need to use them more! God didn't give them to us merely for decoration, he gave them to us to use! The day before yesterday I went on an amazing walk around town, and it was really nice! I thought about running, took a few running steps, then decided that I just wanted to walk. Ya know?! It was just really nice!
More news that I want to share. My husband and I are getting financially fit as well! So far we've paid off $5000 in credit card debt! And now we're working to pay off our vehicles. It's gonna take some time, but we're dedicated to getting out of debt! We're getting Financially fit and it it's So exciting!
Having a budget each month isn't as horrible as people might think it is. It actually is such a great thing to know where each dollar is going. It's also made us realize how much money we were wasting, every nickle and Pennie is accounted for, and I'm just so proud of us that we're making better decisions with the money.
So, can anyone relate to this saying "Having too much month at the end of your money"? Well I can! or could before we started our journey to getting Financially fit. We decided that living that way was ridiculous and so we have decided to make a change! We're changing out family tree, we're putting an end to this tradition of debt, and starting a new way of life, and that would be to become DEBT FREE with hard work, patience, and working our plan so that we can have Financial Peace and live life happier instead of living life in debt and misery. January is nearly over, and we are still working our plan to achieving goals that we set for ourselves. How are you all doing? Are you still working on your goals? or are you letting them fade?? Please know that you are important and that you are worth the effort it takes to be better, so that you can live a happier life, both physically, financially, and spiritually! All it takes is a little effort each and every day, and eventually you will get to your goal!

Comments

Popular Posts