FISH TANK FUN!!!!

NOT!!! Lol okay, WHAT was I thinking when we got fish?! Oh I know! NOTHING! It's SUCH a pain in the butt to keep that tank clean!! Ugh 


So, now an hour has passed since I started cleaning that dang tank. I'm finishing up, just filled the tank with clean water for these 2 spoiled fish that I have, then I realize that my socks are slowly becoming drenched with water. I look d...own to find about 1/4 inch of water ALL over my kitchen floor! Ugh! So then I go into plumber mode (because us mom's wear multiple hats and if only we could earn a paycheck then it would seriously be a 6 figure check! lol) and then I get my nifty flash light, look under my sink while turning on the faucet to get sprayed in the face with a LOT of water, and I realize there's a certain hose that has loosened some how. I fixed it myself without the help of of any male! YAY for me! Lol SO, problem is fixed. Now to get the Angel fish (which is a major pain in the butt to move from tank to tank because it FREAKS out when anything is near it and flops wildly around like it's undergoing some kind of fishy seizure!) and then I have to move the calmer Beta fish (which is still a challenge but nothing compared to moving that stupid angel fish! Lol) SO, that has been MY afternoon! Ugh! I'm SO glad that stupid tank is cleaned! Now on to make lunch for my ever hungry kids that can never get enough food! Eh, I think I'll take 'em to the park and we'll eat lunch there so get out of the house. THAT at least should be relaxing..... I hope... Lol

Comments

Popular Posts