New Years LIFE Resolutions!

Hey y'all! SO! It's been a VERY long time since I've posted anything on my blog about progress. I'm so sorry about that. I'm VERY happy to report that I'm still goin' strong on my weight-loss journey, tryin' to do better n better every day, tryin' to help others as well get healthier, hopefully inspiring others through my example. Workin' to get better, and payin' it forward to others is the best thing I can do and I'm havin' fun doin' it! Okay okay, I admit the blood, sweat, n tears aren't a JOY, but they're worth while cuz after all, the pain will pass after the workout's over, but what I learn along the way will last MUCH longer! THAT is exciting people! My goal for this year is to do my Insanity workout for the WHOLE year! Lol CrAzY huh! I know! It's cuz I'm INSANE and that's how I roll! ;) Lol Livin' instead of existin' is what I say!! And there's nothin' else that makes me feel alive then eating well and makin' my fat CRY!!!! Lol Aka sweat! ;) How are you all doin with you health and fitness goals? Are you still workin' and doin' the work ta get better??? or did you give up on the 4th of January cuz "It was just too hard!"? I say STOP makin' those DARN excuses, and realize that ya only have ONE life to live! Are ya gonna live yer life existin'? Or are ya gonna feel a little bit a pain every once in a while and LIVE your life?! I, for one, am gonna pick that second choice! But hey, that's just me. ;)
Another goal a mine is to update my blog more often, I realize how much it has helped me through my own weight loss journey, and hopefully it will help others as well as you go through yours. WHAT AN AMAZING THING TO PAY IT FORWARD TO OTHERS!! Have a good night all! Hugs!! And hey, get that healthy food eatin', and make your fat cry!!! Cuz there's no other way ta LIVE BABY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts