Don't just be typical, be EXTRAORDINARY!

There's a song that is called "Over the rainbow". I'm not sure who wrote it, but I LOVE that song!! That song reminds me of how the typical person might view their dreams though. Are you a person who thinks "Somewhere, some day I will do ______" or whatever. You know how some people say "Some day I will ______!" Well guess what people! Saying that simple yet stupid phrase "some day" won't get you ...anywhere!! Make up your mind of what it is that you want to accomplish, and then GO FOR IT!!! If you've ever watched a typical weight loss commercial and at the bottom of the screen it says "Results not typical." Well be a person who WON'T be described by those words! A number of years ago I made up my mind that I wouldn't be just a typical. Making that decision has made a HUGE impact on how I view goals, people, and the world! Don't be typical!! cuz typical SUCKS!See More

Comments

Popular Posts