Frustrated but Determined as ever!

Have you had a dream where you knew it was going to be difficult but you were willing to work your ass off to get there? and had not-so-positive people all along the way tell you that you CAN'T. or that you will NEVER. or just give up because the journey is way too DIFFICULT. These three words are only an example of what I've tasted from the "ADVICE" FROM well meaning but lazy people who settled for less then they deserved, and that forgot to dream bigger. I am TIRED of getting that kind of CRAPPY "advice" from those kind of people! How DARE any one tell me what I can or what I CAN'T freaken do! That's fine and acceptable that they gave up on their own dreams, but WHO are they to tell me to "come back to planet earth because no one else does that there fore you might as well stop dreamin'!" GARBAGE advice is what that is! Last time I checked I was in charge of my OWN stinkin' destiny, and I KNOW exactly what it's going to take to get to my goals and see them into reality! HARD ASS WORK is what it takes! I think I've proven myself as far as THAT goes that I'm willing to work to get to my goals! Frustrated, yes, Tears of pissed off frustration, hell yes! an IRON WILL to get things done? HELL YES! So let me WARN anyone that dares to "tone down my goals to THEIR standards", DON'T waste your breath, your time, and your negative words of "advice" to me, because I refuse to settle for anything less then I personally deserve! and I deserve a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT then to settle for mediocrity! Just SAYIN'!





Comments

Popular Posts