HOLY Ultimate FAT LOSS!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

Look closely at this paper, and tell me whatchya see. ;) You will notice that since joining the Weight Loss Challenge in the THIRD week since it started on April 2nd, I am VERY honored and proud to say that I, yours truly, have lost a total... of 14.4 Inches of fat off of my body!!!!! I started the Ultimate weight loss program also around the 17th, so that means that with minimal exercise (ON PURPOSE just to see what would happen), and also with great nutrition and not feeling deprived at ALL!!!, I managed to lose 14.4 inches of FAT off of my body!!!! I am soooooo proud right now!!! Herbalife TRULY makes losing the real fat and inches off the body possible while getting great nutrition and not feeling an ounce deprived!!!!! I LOVEloveLOVE my Herbalife!!!!! Thankyou!!!

Comments

Popular Posts