The Journey of a LIFETIME!

Hi everyone! I got to thinkin' today about things. This thing that I started over 4 years ago, I thought there was some sort of a finish line, so to speak. Like once I had a flatter tummy then what I started with then I would be happy and that would be it, end game, happily ever after. That I would be "done" and I could just go about my "normal life" and be happy and blah blah blah. Well as I go through my life, every day I realize more n more that there IS no finish line, not at all. First you start out with an idea, then you put that idea into action, accomplish mini goals along the way, and right as you think you're at that finish line, there's more to get done, more people to help and to also grow more as an individual. There IS no finish line in this life! WOW what a concept huh! Life is this roller coaster ride of learning, growing, sadness and sorrow, then happiness. It's truly a roller coaster! As hard as the hardest times are in our lives, we grow from them, we become better individuals, maybe make more friends when the tough times hit us hard and we think we're all alone. Then something amazing happens. Someone comes out of the shadows of life and helps you when you least expect it. When you think you're alone, and that no one is there to help you, or even listen to you, someone comes along and helps you, listens to what you have to say, and is there to love you on the hardest days of days. WOW! I'm learning that as I go along my life, learn more things about myself, the people around me, and I'm grateful! I'm grateful for the friends I've made along my own journey. I'm grateful and feel very privileged that I was able to be a friend and be there for my friends rough times. I'm grateful that I get to be a part of something bigger then myself, and that I can help others discover the strong person within them selves. I started this journey trying to make and create a better and healthier me, but what I got out of this whole journey so far has been so much more then I can even put into words! This has been a journey of a life time! The thing I'm more grateful for though, is that I started believing in myself, and I've come a long way in my journey so far. I'm grateful for the people I've met and haven't met that I've been able to inspire! The crazy thing is that I've only just begun!!

Comments

Popular Posts