Onward and Upward!

These are two words that I've used in the past. Simple words, but amazing words to me, because they are encouraging and inspiring! There was a time when I would look at things in life and think "What's the point.? I'll probably not do as good, so therefor why try at all?" Well if you didn't guess it already, I'll tell ya that way of thinkin' doesn't get a person very far in life! Not at all. I would rather DIE trying and fail then live a life full of shoulda woulda coulda's. Seriously! I started my weight loss journey at a low point in my life, it was horrible, yet that was my reality. I can't change it. ALL I can do is try to do better every day and just keep chuggin' along and keep goin'. There's a saying that I've heard many times and that I also admire. It is "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!" That is probably one of the best sayings I've ever heard, and there are many great saying's out there! It means even though this journey in life is hard as hell at times, and can seem really discouraging, and might even make you wanna give up on yourself and your own potential, you just gotta remember that it won't be easy but it'll be so worth it! Once you conquer your own Mt. Everest, and you get to that summit, you'll be so glad you started that journey, one step at a time is what it takes! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts