Ready, Set, GO!

I have my Formula1 shake mix and I'm rearin' to go!! I've started up my food journal today, and I'm going to tighten up my daily food intake!! I have two shake flavors I'm going to be using. One is a French Vanilla, and the other one is Wild Berry. I'm SOOOOO loving the Wild Berry Formula1 and can't wait to document my journey to lose the last 20 pounds! I will be posting updates to my weight, and daily food journal to be accountable to you all. This can seem scary to some but I have my mind made up that I will succeed!! Three words have helped me tremendously in my journey and they are Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance! ALL three words are needed to be put into action or ya won't really get any where on your journey, I truly believe that!
So I'm going to document my Food Journal for today and here goes!
7:45 am: 1 1/2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt; 1 1/2 cups scrambled eggs; 1/4 cup corned beef hash; 1 Tbsp Ketchup; 1 Tbsp Salsa; 1/2 tsp sugar; 8 oz Pero; 8 oz Orange Juice; 8 oz chocolate milk;
9:10 am: 1/4 cup grapes (frozen)
12:00pm: 1/2 small order McDonalds' french fries; 1 Tbsp Ketchup; 20 oz Diet Dr. Pepper
3:30 pm: 2 Herbalife Formula1 shakes
6:45 pm: Herbal Tea Concentrate
**Fluid Intake was 52 Ounces Water drank during the day, plus anything else I drank with meals and through the day
Tomorrow I will do even better, and get more protein, more fruits n' veggies, and I can't forget my Herbalife Formula1 shakes! YUMMY!!! This is a DELICIOUS journey!!
Weight is 150.8 I WILL get out of the 150's people!! Watch n' see!!


This was taken April 4th, 2012. I WILL be getting out of the 150's people!! Watch!

By the way, The only exercise I got today was when I got home at night and did a couple dips on my The Rack workout station that I own. Other then that it was just dietary intake and making sure to make every calorie count! Quality vs Quantity is what I'm trying to do in my journey, although you can have a splurge of the thing you are craving, just make sure it's in moderation!! I LOVE that word cuz it doesn't feel restrictive!

Comments

Popular Posts