The Secret to Success in Life is.....

GETTING STARTED!! Yeah that's RIGHT people!!! If ya wanna get ahead in life, the only way to do that is by actually starting!!! March 12, 2008 was my starting point, and look at me now people!! I'm LOVING what I do, I have a smile on my face a HECK of a lot more then I used to, and I'm just enjoying life a LOT more these days then I did when I was obese. In FACT I have people telling me "You smile too much!" Lol WHAT the HECK?!?!?!?!? I totally don't get that! SO I made a decision in my life. I decided what it was that I wanted to accomplish, I wrote out those goals in writing, and then I put forth the ACTION required to get there! Working every day on tiny miniature goals that were challenging but not too too over whelming where I felt defeated. Doing that EVERY day has propelled me to get better and better! And ya wanna know the BEST part of this whole journey has been? It is the fact that people are inspired by little ole' me, and are trying to get healthier them selves! WOW! I still have to pinch myself about this stuff seriously! It's such a great fantastic wonderful Herba-crazy thing that I literally have screamed a YA HOOOOOOO out loud! Lol
I've wondered why people complain about their situation but don't do anything about it to change it? That's the VERY same mentality I had when I was at my heaviest weight. I would definitely find time to be on the Internet while eating donuts and then in the same breath I would complain about my badonkadonk (aka bum) Lol. I'm grateful that I realized that day back on March 12, 2008 to start the ACTION needed to get healthier and fitter! Now I'm on a mission to help others realize that they can do the same thing I did. Make the CHOICE for CHANGE, or your life will NEVER change, PERIOD! Just sayin' ;)

Comments

Popular Posts