Some days are, Some days aren't...

That's right! When you think you know what's gonna happen, things take a turn and have a way of surprising ya! I'm sitting here writing something, ANYTHING, in hopes of being heard. Some days I feel as if I'm sort of invisible, other days I feel on top of the world. WHAT in the world is going on?? Is it ME? or is it people, the negative ones, that make this so hard to get done? You know, I'm talking about "those people" who are always negative, who when you ask "Do you know anyone that wants more energy, who wants to lose or gain weight, or just be better?" will look at you in the face and say "NOPE! Sure don't!" When that happens, I usually have a complete shocked look on my freaken face! Seriously! I hear ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time "I'm soooo tired!" or "I just can't lose this last bit of weight!" Or "I just don't know what's wrong with me and why I'm so depressed and negative!" OMGoodness I have to say I'm hell bent on getting those people to change their freaken lives or guess what? If they just are happy in their miserable environment and being obese, or tired, or WHATEVA the case may be, guess what. I guess just keep bein' "happy" doin' what yer doin' or bein' what yer bein', what ever THAT may be. I know from my OWN freaken experience what it's like to be depressed, to be pissed off that I was freaken fat! that I couldn't breathe when I tied a freaken shoe lace! Seriously! and now that I'm actually DOING IT, BEING healthy, BEING physically active, GETTING freaken goals done, those same STAGNANT PEOPLE in their own lives are trying to pull me back to their negativity, to their SETTLING FOR LESS WAY OF EXISTING!, the people that don't feel like they wanna get healthier so why in the world am I doing what I'm doing in my life?! Seriously I wanna scream at the top of my lungs and ask if I'm the ONLY ONE who wants to live life happy? to live life healthy? to live life just a better way instead of just consuming food, and taking up space doing absolutely NOTHING but existing?! to never smile at anyone or wave, and then be SHOCKED when someone goes out of their OWN comfort zone to be friendly!? Well GUESS WHAT world! I AIN'T chagin'! I am ME whether ya like it or not! and I will NEVA stop trying ta get you all healthy and try to influence you all for the better!! cuz after all, I've done it, I'm STILL doing it, and I will CONTINUE to do it as long as I have breath in me and my heart is still tickin' away!! Get with the program people, either start today and start doin' what you need to be doin' to get healthier, or get lost! I don't have time for the Nay Sayer's in this world, the DREAM STEALER'S! Go ahead and "live" your lives in denial, I got some people to freaken inspire!!!

Ya got me? Did you read my statement to this world?? START DOING SOMETHING TO GET BETTER or SHUT UP! There. I said it! Now I can rest peaceful knowing I've said my peace! and no, that was NOT a pun! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts