WHOA! Really??!!

I am such a small town girl, but I have a lot to say, especially since I've gone through my own journey with losing the weight and getting healthier, I think that makes me legitimate in what I have to say, and I believe that people can relate to me. First of all, I come from a tiny town, my graduating class had 11! seriously! Lol I mean I tell people you don't need a magnifying glass to see our faces, you could see whole bodies in my graduation pic! Lol I'm a small town girl, but with a big attitude towards health and fitness! I am a military Veteran and proud of that! I found an inner strength I NEVER thought I had before when I was in the military! I was sort of a shy type of person before when I was in high school, and so joining the Military SHOVED me out of my comfort zone! (I seem to have a pattern of doing that in my life? Hmmmm Lol) Anyways, by being pushed out of my comfort zone I found an inner strength that I never knew I had! I'm thankful for my inner drive to get stuff done, a type of determination that no one can crumble! A stubbornness that has helped me tremendously through mu journey in life! Now I'm not saying I have had an easy life by ANY means HECK no! There have been times where it's been really trying on faith and on me as a person, and there will be more times like that. There's one thing I am CERTAIN of, and that is if ya gotta pulse yer gonna have some rough times in yer life! Lol It's just inevitable! But those times are where we learn more about ourselves and we grow as individuals! That's such a scary thing, but such a great thing at the same time! So over the time of my life, 34 years to be exact, I've learned a lot about myself. I'm a small town girl, and rather short then most people too actually Lol BUT in the short time that I've been on my own journey to get healthier, to pay this wonderful blessing forward to others, and especially since recently becoming an Independent Herbalife Distributor, I have realized that I'm reaching more and more people by what I have to say! WOW! That's is exciting to me! I watch as the things that I post on my blog, then on facebook, and also in my life with the people I talk to, I see the impact of what I'm doing with my own choices in my life being paid forward to others in a VERY awesome way! I just want to tell you all thank you for reading my posts on my page, and I'm just so grateful for what I get to do with Herbalife! It's truly a blessing that is being paid forward from me, then from you to others! That's so exciting!!

Comments

Popular Posts