Are you Intrigued about Herbalife?

Are one of those people who LOVES getting a discount on your products?? How does 25% sound?? That's REAL money saved when you're buying products you love with a BONUS!! Income potential built in PLUS me as your wellness coach!! Seriously you need to private message me so you can get more info about this. It's a GREAT opportunity, PLUS you'll have a coach who's done lost the weight BOTH WAYS (the hard way and the Herbalife way) and I know what it is that I'm talkin' about! URGENCY is the way to go! So let's GOOOOO!!! I'll tell you all that as an Independent Herbalife Distributor, as I've moved up in the marketing plan I've gotten to a discount/income of being at 42% of whatever I buy/sell. I recently placed an order with Herbalife through my OWN shop and ordered 6 containers of Formula1 shake mix, an Herbal Tea Concentrate, and also a Personal Protein Powder. After my discount, I SAVED $105.31 off my order JUST because I'm at the level I'm at! When you become a Distributor, you automatically SAVE 25% off of your products that you order, that also means INCOME potential when you sell to people that want to order products from you! I don't know about you, but since I LOVE Herbalife products because they've helped me get really great results in the time that they did, I am making a profit (savings) from the items I'm buying from my own store (website) and also saving that money when someone wants to buy Herbalife products from me! It's an amazing opportunity if you ask me!! Tell me when you want to sign up and we'll get this DONE!!!

Here's a product results story I want to share. Carrie reports "Omgosh people.. Herbalife if amazing!! Iv tried sooooo many different attempts to lose weight and on herbalife this last months iv lost 14 pounds (and over 15 inches in my first week!!) My energy is... well I actually have energy! Lol this is not just another "diet plan" and don't tell me "its too expensive" because its cheaper then most meals aaaaaand its HEALTHY! And when you re healthy you feel amazing so that is why herbalife is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Not sure about it? Just TRY it.. what do you have to lose?? Weight? Okay -bonus!! :)"

I've even had amazing results with the Herbalife products!! You say you want to lose weight?? I'm telling you there's the HARD way! And then there's the Herbalife way!! I LOVE Herbalife, because in 5 DAYS I lost what took me a YEAR to lose, which was 14.25 INCHES of FAT off of my body!!!! I did Herbalife's weight loss program the Ultimate and I had a choice of any flavor shake I wanted! THAT is what I did to get the results I got within 5 DAYS!!! Get this ...and you WILL see a difference in your clothing sizes within the week! I am telling you!
I'm so happy for Carrie and her results she's gotten on Herbalife products!! I LOVE my own results from using Herbalife products that I wish I could have discovered the products YEARS ago! I would have been to my goal weight and size AGES ago! Please message me for more info when you want to get started!!

**Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur! An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 US Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight loss program and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points suggesting that consumption of Herbalife products is associated with weight loss and improved BMI in these ranges.

**Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur!


Comments

Popular Posts