Direction

What direction are you going with your life? Do you know where you wanna be a year from now? 6 months from now? or even tomorrow? Well I do! I knew where I wanted to go when I started my own journey back in 2008. I still have a ways to go, and I'm still workin' my way there. Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance have worked wonders for me on my own journey! Now I feel really happy at where I'm at so far, and I'm with an amazing company as an Independent Herbalife Distributor, spreading the word of health and wellness to other people, and occasionally I encounter some people who aren't readily willing to listen to what I have to say, to what I've LIVED and LEARNED in my own journey. Some people just aren't ready for their own change. Some are not willing to change because they say "I'm just lazy!" or maybe they're not lazy at all but are just happy being the way they are? I have no idea. All I know is that I've lived the life of an Obese person who got up to my top weight of nearly 200 pounds, and who HAD ENOUGH of that type of life of being unhealthy so I decided to make a change and create a NEW NORMAL for myself! I've gotten to a place where I'm loving life, celebrating life, what I've achieved and also what I've been able to inspire others to want to achieve as well! This is what I don't understand. I'm a pretty smart person, I mean I'm no BRAIN SURGEON or anything..... (and why no one thinks a plumber isn't a smart person I don't understand either Lol) but I regress to what I was about to say. What I don't understand is this. WHY oh WHY when I am going around town handing out my flyers about Health, about Wellness, about Living a fuller better HEALTHIER life, and people look at what I'm "selling" them like it's a disease! Lol A person actually tried to sell me a CAR when I went to a car dealership to ask if I could display a flyer at their business! This same salesman had progressively gotten fatter through the years that I've lived in this town, and now this same man tried to sell me a CAR!! Lol I looked straight back at him n' said this "Howz about this! You buy $15,000 worth of Herbalife products from meeeeeee....... and I'll buy a car!" He had NOTHING to say to me after I said that! I'm offering him and everyone else health and wellness, a better way of LIFE, and he offers me POLLUTION?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! Lol Anyways, that guy can keep his problems, and I'll keep my awesome products that have changed MANY lives and continue to do so! I guess that man has settled for what he is currently, maybe he's happy where he's at, maybe he's too stubborn to change? Maybe he's too, dare I say, LAZY? Lol I don't have ANY idea! I can sleep peacefully though because I've tried to share what is helping me and what is and has helped MANY people out there!! and I'll continue doing so until I don't have air in my lungs, or a beat left in my heart. I truly LOVE what I do, I'm glad I have tenacity, that I'm persistent, and that I'm patient, because doing so has served me well through my own journey, and I intend to help others through their own journeys as well!


Comments

Popular Posts