That's right! I have had people tell me to my FACE I wouldn't accomplish something! And ya know what? That cute little sentence PISSES me off! That's right! This 5 foot 2 inch lady sees RED when told what I "won't be able to accomplish" before I've even been given a CHANCE! When you put your mind to something, and I mean REALLY put your mind to something, there is NOTHIN' in this wide world, NO ONE, that can stop you! When you DREAM BIGGER then just yourself, it is AMAZING who will be inspired to do better them selves! There have been times in my life where I could have quit, because progress was really slow, but I'm SO grateful that I didn't quit and just give up! I'm SO grateful for my ability to be positive and to see the glass half full! To see the potential that people have even though they don't yet see it for themselves! When I have set my mind to something towards something that I really wanted to accomplish, there were TWO WORDS that have made a huge difference in my attitude! Those two words will CHANGE your LIFE! The only thing you need to do is apply them in your life, and amazing things will happen! Those two words are NEVER QUIT!
The next THREE words I want you all to start to use in your daily vocabulary are A.....MAZING!!!! These words have helped me TREMENDOUSLY and still do! They are #1 Patience, #2 Persistence, and #3 Perseverance! If you keep moving forward no matter HOW slow the progress is at times, YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL! I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT! When obstacles come in your way and you feel defeated, and the only place you seem to be able to look is down, remember that the only way to grow and become better is to look UP and keep working on your goals! See obstacles as an opportunity to LEARN, to become STRONGER! to be able to persevere in your life and have an amazing impact on someone elses' life! This is something I didn't realize a long time ago but I'm glad and grateful that I realize it now! and that is that LIFE is like Dominos'. A series of events that are one after another, and they ALL have an impact on each other whether they know it or not! Each domino will fall, and there fore it will have an impact on the next domino and so on and so on. You have a choice in this life!! Believe it or not it's true! YOU can either impact someone else's life for the BETTER? or you can impact someone else's life for the WORSE. I don't know about you but I would RATHER pass on a smile of a wave or a shoulder to cry on for someone instead of being a negative influence in their life, no matter HOW small it might be! I'm NOT saying I'm perfect by ANY means! No way Jose!! BUT I AM striving to do better, and be better, and I think that's all anyone can do in their life!
When you find that thing in life that you're passionate about, when you find your "niche" in life, GO FOR IT! Give it ALL you got!! Create a DREAM BOARD of the things you wanna accomplish in this life!! DO the things necessary to get you there and don't let ANY joe shmoe tell you differently!

Desire, Aspire, and Achieve! Three words that will propel you to greatness!!!




Comments

Popular Posts