Why join Herbalife?

Why? Why not is actually what you should be saying to yourself! I personally LOVE what I do! I get to help other people get healthier and lose their dang fat once n for all, I get to help other people build their financial goals because as a TEAM we all have a vested interest in each others achievements and goals, since I LOVE Herbalife products I LOVEloveLOVE that I get a DISCOUNT on the products that I'm always going to be purchasing! also I LOVE that the discount gets even better as I go higher in the ranks of Herbalife! The number of people I get to help is LIMITLESS! I can grow an amazing team people who I WANT to work with! I actually feel SO blessed that I get to do what I do ALL THE WHILE I'm able to raise my own children!! Seriously is there any more reasons why you SHOULDN'T join? I for one can't think of any. I LOVE what I do, I'm grateful every day I get to be a part of an amazing team of people who I love working with and who I also call family! Each and every one of us are important to everyone else's success as a team! If you are a self-driven person who wants to see change in this world and be a part of that change and you're sick of sitting on the way side watching people achieve greatness as you sit there and watch, well then JOIN MY FREAKEN TEAM! BE a part of the amazingness of Herbalife! Be a part of something GREATER then yourself! Here think about it THIS way. One year will go by whether you start on your goals or not. In ONE year you WILL be one year older! If you don't start now then by the time one year passes by you will be older, and will still be in the same spot you're in now. HOPEFULLY you haven't gotten uglier Lol OR you could JOIN MY TEAM, be a part of something greater then yourself, and be earning an income while STILL having a life, raising your OWN kids! and who knows you STILL may be uglier BUT you'll be helping others get healthier and you'll be saving money on something you LOVE! Lol Seriously! think about what I just typed here. You can either MAKE A CHOICE TODAY to do something that will propel you to greatness OR you can keep doin' what you're doin' and HOPE for something different in the future. It's your choice. You can NEVER say I didn't let you all in on an AMAZING opportunity with Herbalife!!
If you are one of the people that really wants to know more, I would love to talk to you more about what I do as an Herbalife Independent Distributor, we can talk on the phone, or message on the Internet. It's NO PROBLEM! Call me or message me if you are interested! We're holding an STS (Success Training Seminar) on Saturday MAY 26th at the Coos Bay Library from 12 to 4. My guests are FREE!! and you'll get to enjoy a free healthy meal with me plus our amazing Herbal Tea Concentrate! You'll get to learn more about the Herbalife products as well as the Business Opportunity! If you aren't able to attend this STS because of schedule or distance, that's absolutely no problem at all! I would be happy to talk to you over the phone!
You'll be kickin' yourself if you don't find out more about this, It's amazing! I lovelovelove what I do and I want to pay it forward to others what I've learned as well as what I do as an Herbalife Independent Distributor!

You know what to do ;) MESSAGE ME or CALL me! (541) 808-8916

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts