I got a call today from someone trying to get me to buy into his program where you BUY leads from this business and they get your business more exposure. WHAT the HECK?! If I wanted to advertise my business I would have consulted with THEM! Lol DUDE I've PROVEN I'm willing to do the work, I've PROVEN I'm ABLE to the work, I think I'll just DO THE REST of the work!! Lol And besides, this doesn't feel like work at ALL! It's SO much fun, it's SO rewarding to help other people get healthier, to get their lives back! So what do you all think? Is it Ethical to pay for leads when you have a business? or is it just the LAZY way of getting leads?? I personally think it's kind of stupid to buy leads, cuz FIRST of all, O have no IDEA what these people are going to say, if they're going to represent my business the way I want it to be portrayed! and second of all, I want to be the one to talk to people, to get them interested in what I have to offer which is HEALTH and WELLNESS!! I think people wanna hear stuff I personally have to say since I've been there done that sort of thing, instead of some schmuck sales man who just wants to meet his quota! SO, I won't be purchasing leads from any one, any business, or anyyyyy thaaaaannnnngggg! It's just wrong! I care about you all too much to treat you all like a stupid number!

Comments

Popular Posts