Wondering out loud.....

Tell me somethin' okay, and I know I won't get any responses so why write this? Oh, to make myself feel better THAT'S why! Lol Okay here goes. JK!! I know people read my stuff, cuz I get messages from people telling me I post too much fitness crap! Lol BUT anyways, I digress. WHY do people complain about their problems but aren't willing to change a gosh darn thing about their situation, the things that are under their control mind you? I have NO idea! Why do people complain about their weight, tell me that want to lose blah n' blah amount of pounds, yet they do nothing to better their situation? I don't know that answer. Actually I take that back, yes I do, or at least I THINK I do. I used to be one of "those people" who complain complain complain but show no action towards trying to fix those things! I used to complain about my own ass yet I wasn't willing to get off of it to get some exercise, yet I STILL found time to poke around Facebook for hours n' hours doin' ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to better my circumstances! Why did I do that? It was because I was in a sort of denial about how heavy I had gotten, and yes it was laziness as well. I also didn't believe in myself, and prejudged myself thinking that I couldn't do it when actually I COULD, but I wasn't willing to try. Not at that time anyways! THAT is until that one day I DECIDED to start believin' in myself again! I'm so grateful that I woke up, and started in my own particular journey to get healthier and better and better! That action in and of itself has helped others as well to believe in their power for change! What an awesome way to pay it forward!!! I'm going to ask you all that may read this, then I'm gonna give you some direction!! Okay, ya ready?? Here's my question for all of ya. What is your goal? DO you even HAVE a goal?? If you don't have one then GET one! Make it a reachable goal but NOT too easy at the same time! Doing that will help PROPEL you out of your own comfort zone and make you keep gettin' better and better and yep! You guessed it! Better yet again!! If you are one of those people that already HAS a goal, and you're working on your goal, I applaud you!! I'm excited for you that DECIDED that it was time for a change for the better! You've had it with mediocrity, and you're striving for betterment! THAT is SEXY!! Yes I said it! The "S" word!! Lol I know, risque huh! Oh well to those that can't handle that word! If ya can't handle the fiyah, then stay outta the kitchen honey! Lol AND my last thing I want to add to this NOTE is this. Do NOT let anyone waste your precious time! Use your time wisely, get somethin' done in your life, FOLLOW the words you speak with ACTION and start workin' on your goals! AND, if you that have mediocrity in mind and wanna just waste your own time? well hey, that's cool it's cool. Just don't waste mine! Cuz I intend to get somethin' DONE! (dustin' off shoulder...) ;)

Comments

Popular Posts