My Inch status as of today!!

HEY everyone listen to THIS!! Since that weight loss challenge ended that I was in and had won 3rd place, lost 25 inches, 5.68% of my body weight, and WON $80 BUCKS, I measured JUST NOW and since I started taking Prolessa Duo, Total Control, and Herbal Tea Concentrate with my shakes every day, along with eating a dinner of what EVER I wanna eat, I measured myself and I have LOST a total of 5 inche...s off my body since the ending of the last weight loss challenge I was in!! Areas I lost inches on are the following: Upper Chest (Arm pit area) 1 1/5 inches; Chest (Breast area) 1 inch; Waist 2 1/4 inches!!; Right thigh .25 inch. So add all that up and it's a total loss of 5 inches bebe!!!! No WONDER my pants are looser!!!! If you wanna lose inches just like I have and am continuing to lose, I would LOVE for you to message me and get started!! What do YOU have to lose?? ;)

Herbalife requires any Distributor to post a disclaimer with any results that we may have, so I need to post this: An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 US Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight loss program and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points suggesting that consumption of Herbalife products is associated with weight loss and improved BMI in these ranges.

Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur!

The results I'm enjoying are REAL y'all! I wanna help anyone experience this feeling of health and happiness too, and I'm waiting to help ya, but it all starts with you!! YOU have to wanna start!! Call or message me now to get going on something to better your life!! I will even do a FREE wellness evaluation that typically costs in the range of $80.00 to $100 else where! So call me!! and let's get somethin' started!! (541) 808-8916 :)

Comments

Popular Posts