FOR YOUR INFO

frustated from people who tell me they want to be healthier but don't do anything about it, won't answer their phone, tell me I'm sick a bein' this, I'm sick a bein' that,... Hey honey's, I've been there with the excuses, and it's all crap! so knock it off. I'm sure I'm gonna lose friendships cuz of my bluntness, and to those situations, of well, but loss. lol cuz those were never friendships to begin with in the first place! Take me as I am, or leave me. I'm me the way God meant for me to be! AND I'm gettin' better! Those that don't like it? Oh well ;) (brushes of shoulder) Those that can handle the real Andrea Cotell AND want to get healthier, lets go! We're all not gettin' any younger here! and I don't have time for the naysayers of life that think they "can't" do somethin' with their lives! Call me if you wanna make find out more about a work at home opportunity, AND a way to get healthier at the same time! (541) 808-8916

Comments

Popular Posts