GOALS

2013 is going to be here before you know it! Do you have a goal you want to work towards?? If you don't have one yet, create one!! then the work begins!! I have several that I wanna work on for this next year! I'm going to list a few goals that I personally have that I want to do this year: #1 a Half Marathon (I created THIS goal nearly 5 years ago, It's time to get it done so I can check it off my list!!!) #2 Do the Prefontaine again (and every year I live here 'till I die!) and do that 10k run in an hour or less!! #3 To work down debt

I have more goals, there is a lot of things I wanna be better at, or just be better as a person. Thing is that 5 years ago, I would have created a goal, and during the year I would have wished I had accomplished that goal then cried that nothing happened by the end of that year. I'm actually DOING the things I need to do to get things done!
I hope that I've been able to help some, all, or at least ONE person during my own struggle and success with my own goals. I hope to keep on inspiring people to wanna keep improving in their own lives.

Comments

Popular Posts